Book a lateral flow testing support session at the LiveWell Dementia Hub, Thornaby
Lateral Flow Testing Support at the LiveWell Dementia Hub
This booking system should only be used people who attend Adult Day Services.
This service is not open to the general public
Please only use this booking system to access testing support if you currently attend Adult Day Services or are booking on behalf of someone who does
You can book a specific time slot to come and be supported through the testing process, shown how to register your results and collect a supply of test kits to take home with you. The aim of these sessions is to support you to be able to self-test independently at home.
There is parking available onsite for your use.
Below are a few important things you need to know before booking a session
1. By booking you are giving your consent to taking a LFD test, as well as sharing your data with Stockton-On-Tees Borough Council and the National Test and Trace programme for the purposes of: self-administering an LFD test; processing the LFD test results; storing your data and test result; communicating the results of the LFD test to you.
2. To be eligible for the LFD test you must be 18 years or older.
· In order to self-administer the test you must be able to self-swab or attending with one other person who can assist you with swabbing if necessary.
· You must not have tested positive for COVID-19 in the previous 90 days.
· You must not have symptoms of COVID-19. If you have symptoms of COVID-19, you must self-isolate and book a test at a national NHS Test and Trace testing centre.
· You must wear a face covering at the test centre unless exempt.
3. You will be given instructions onsite on how to self administer the test
4. If you have any further questions, please ask a member of staff at the LFD testing site.
Arrive on time for your session, due to the nature of the test site we can only accommodate individuals within their booking window and you can only be accompanied by one other person if necessary. If you are not able to attend at your pre-booked time you may be turned away.
If you require any assistance, please call 01642 527407