Stockton Council personal assistants and informal carers
Lateral Flow Testing at Tithebarn House AND LiveWell Dementia Hub
This booking system should only be used by informal carers and paid personal assistants (PA's)
This service is not open to the general public
Only use this booking system to access testing if you currently have significant caring responsibilities
You can book a specific time slot and location to come and have your LFD test completed. There is parking available onsite for your use.
Below are a few important things you need to know before booking a time to get tested:
1. By booking a LFD test you are giving your consent to taking a LFD test, as well as sharing your data with Stockton-On-Tees Borough Council and the National Test and Trace programme for the purposes of: self-administering an LFD test; processing the LFD test results; storing your data and test result; communicating the results of the LFD test to you.
2. To be eligible for the LFD test you must be 18 years or older.
- You must be able to self-swab in order to self-administer the test
- You must not have tested positive for COVID-19 in the previous 90 days.
- You must not have symptoms of COVID-19. If you have symptoms of COVID-19, you must self-isolate and book a test at a national NHS Test and Trace testing centre.
- You must wear a face covering at the test centre unless exempt.
3. You will be given instructions onsite on how to self administer the test
4. If you have any further questions, please ask a member of staff at the LFD testing site.
Arrive on time for your test, due to the nature of the test site we can only accommodate individuals within their booking window. If you are not able to attend at your pre-booked time you may be turned away.
If you require any assistance please call 01642 524494