You haven't used this form for a while - to protect your data, the form session will expire soon
Your cookie preferences were saved
● apply for a pathfinder 16 to 19 bus pass
Completion takes around 7 minutes.
● a credit or debit card if payment is required
● a digital passport style photo
a photo or scan of your:
● proof of date of birth (such as birth certificate, passport or driving licence)
● proof of address (such as letter from DWP regarding Child Benefits payments on behalf of the young person, bank statement or prescription)
● proof of benefit for yourself, your parent or your carer
To apply for a pathfinder 16 to 19 pass you must:
● be 16 to 19 years old
● live in the Borough of Stockton-on-Tees
● attend college or training course across the Tees Valley
There is £10 cost for the year and the cost is waived if you, your parents or carer receives a qualifying benefit which are:
● Income Support
● Income-based Jobseekers Allowance Support
● Child Tax Credit
The pass is valid for one year 1 September to 31st August.
For further infomation, click here (Opens in a new tab).
The Council uses your information in accordance with the Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation. For more details on how we use your personal information please view our Privacy Notices page (opens in new tab).