Primary Personal Development Network
Eve Conner-McGill (Health Education and Relationships Manager)
Who is it for?
- Health and wellbeing/PSHE/RSHE leaders
- Members of SLT with responsibility for Personal Development
- Parent/Family Support Advisers
What are the benefits?
These networks aim to:
- To enhance self-awareness, knowledge, skills, and behaviours so that Personal Development/ EHWB leads are best placed to influence the resilience and well-being of those children and families that they support
- To share proven 'health and wellbeing' practice within and beyond Stockton-on-Tees
- To share most recent research, guidance and resources