You haven't used this form for a while - to protect your data, the form session will expire soon
Your cookie preferences were saved
● apply to hold a temporary event that involves selling alcohol or the provision of entertainment not covered by an exisitng premise licence or club certificate.
Application takes around 15 minutes
● the premise address
● details of the event
● premise or personal licence details if applicable
● the licensable activities you intend to carry on at the event
● details of any temporary event notices in the same calendar year
● a debit or credit card to pay the fee
The fee for a temporary event notice is £21
You should fully read and understand the Temporary Event Guidance Notes (opens in new tab)
The Council uses your information in accordance with the Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation. For more details on how we use your personal information please view our Privacy Notices page (opens in new tab).