You haven't used this form for a while - to protect your data, the form session will expire soon
Your cookie preferences were saved
● make an application for the Council Tax discretionary exceptional hardship fund
Completion takes around 10 minutes.
● your Council Tax account number
● to be the account holder of the property you are applying for
All applicants will be contacted and must provide documentary evidence in support of their application, which may include the following;
● confirmation of all income received
● your 3 most recent bank statements for all live bank accounts
● written details of any savings, stocks, shares or ISAs
● details of any rental income
● details of any properties owned or part-owned
The information you provide on this form will be held by Stockton-On-Tees Borough Council and used by us to process your request. The data is held in line with the Council’s Retention schedule and then destroyed in a secure manner.
Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council use the personal information provided in order to deal with your request. The data may be shared internally and/or externally with third parties. We may also get information from third parties to check the accuracy of the information provided, to prevent or detect crime, or to protect public funds in other ways, as permitted by law.
We will not disclose information about you to anyone outside Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council or use information about you for other purposes unless the law permits us to.
Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council uses your information in accordance with the Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation. For more details on how we use your personal information please view our Privacy Notices page (opens in new tab).