You haven't used this form for a while - to protect your data, the form session will expire soon
Your cookie preferences were saved
● apply for a pavement licence in the Stockton Borough area to place removable furniture on the public highway
Application takes around 20 minutes.
● the premises details
● your contact details
● details of the furniture to be used
● a precise site plan of the location
● your public liability insurance details
● police terrorism training certificate
● a debit or credit card to pay for the fee
The fee for a pavement licence application is £100.00
This application is for premises that sell or serve food or drink and/or for use by other people for the consumption of food or drink supplied from or in connection with relevant use of the premises.
The police terrorism training (opens in new tab) can be complete online before the pavement licence application is complete.
The application will be published on the website alongside any representations that may be
made during the public consultation period and when that period comes to an end.
The Council uses your information in accordance with the Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation. For more details on how we use your personal information please view our Privacy Notices page (opens in new tab).