You haven't used this form for a while - to protect your data, the form session will expire soon
Your cookie preferences were saved
● refer someone for a Social Care needs assessment, which may include a Care Act assessment
● refer someone for Sensory Support, Intermediate Care and Reablement or help from the Multi-Disciplinary Service
● request occupational therapy aids or equipment for someone, not including wheelchairs and hospital beds or walking aids unless part of a wider need for equipment
● contact details of the person you are referring, as well as information such as their care and support needs and details of anyone else involved in their care
● consent from the client to make the referral, unless there is a risk of harm occurring or the client lacks the mental capacity to give their consent
If the referral is urgent, contact the First Contact team on 01642 527764. The team operates Monday to Thursday 08:30 – 17:00 and Friday 08:30 – 16:30 with the exception of bank holidays. For urgent queries outside of these hours contact the Emergency Duty Team on 01642 524552.
If you need to raise a safeguarding alert, complete an inter-agency safeguarding adults concern form from the Teeswide Safeguarding Adults Board.
The Council uses your information in accordance with the Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation. For more details on how we use your personal information please view our Privacy Notices page (opens in new tab).