You haven't used this form for a while - to protect your data, the form session will expire soon
Your cookie preferences were saved
● report a damaged or missing piece of street furniture such as a road sign, street nameplate, bollard, guard rails or benches
● report a damaged path including cycle paths
● report a damaged road surface including potholes
● raise a general query about our roads and pavements
Reporting takes around 3 minutes.
● the location of the issue
If you believe the damage may cause immediate danger to public safety and requires urgent attention, please call our Care For Your Area team on 01642 391959.
Outside working hours, including Bank Holidays, please contact our Security Centre: 01642 528989.
If you are reporting a problem with street lights, please use Report a street light fault.
The Council uses your information in accordance with the Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation. For more details on how we use your personal information please view our Privacy Notices page (opens in new tab).