You haven't used this form for a while - to protect your data, the form session will expire soon
Your cookie preferences were saved
● submit an application to be added to the Self-build and custom build register
Application takes around 15 minutes to complete.
● to be aged 18 or older
● to be a British citizen, a national of a EEA State other than the United Kingdom, or a national of Switzerland
● to be seeking to acquire a serviced plot of land for your own self-build and custom build housebuilding project
● permission to submit details of all associates
If you are a couple, or members of one household please nominate one person to provide contact details. This will create one ‘individual’ entry
on the register for the household.
For further information please visit the government guidance on, self-build and custom housebuilding (opens in new tab)
The Council uses your information in accordance with the Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation. For more details on how we use your personal information please view our Privacy Notices page (opens in new tab).
Your details will be retained on the register unless:
● we undertake a periodic review of the individuals or associations on our register and during that process we do not receive a satisfactory request for your details to be retained on the register
● you no longer meet the eligibility criteria (for example you have purchased a plot of land)