You haven't used this form for a while - to protect your data, the form session will expire soon
Your cookie preferences were saved
● submit a high hedges complaint form under part 8 of the Anti-Social Behaviour Act 2003
Application takes around 30 minutes to complete.
● pictures of the hedge and a location plan of the properties
● proof of the informal steps you have taken to resolve the complaint
● to be the owner or occupier of the property affected or their representative
● a debit or credit card to pay the fee
The fee for the council to investigate the complaint is £350.
You should read the Over the garden hedge (opens in new tab)
and the High hedges: complaining to the council (opens in new tab) government guidance.
A complaint will only be considered if all attempts have been made to resolve the issue informally.
The Council uses your information in accordance with the Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation. For more details on how we use your personal information please view our Privacy Notices page (opens in new tab).